Frequently Asked Questions

Eagle View Community, Hanover, PAThe following questions are frequently asked at Eagle View Community. Please contact us if your question isn't answered here.

How do I get a mailbox at Eagle View Community?

Take a copy of your lease to the Hanover Post Office to have your mailbox assigned.

What accounts do I need to establish when moving to Eagle View Community?

Please contact the following companies to establish your accounts:

  • Propane is purchased and delivered by Insite Development, LLC and available to each resident through underground lines to individual meters at each home site. Metered usage is read monthly and billed directly to the resident.
  • Electric
    Met Ed 800-545-7741
  • Telephone
    Century Link 800-201-4099
  • Television
    Direct TV


Do I need to arrange for trash collection?

No, trash pickup is included at Eagle View Community.

What school district will I reside in?

Eagle View Community is situated within the Conewago Valley School district.

Does Eagle View Community recommend applying anything to the lawn?

When caring for the lawn, Eagle View Community recommends using Herbicide 24D which is environmentally friendly and can be found at Tractor Supply.

What should I use to melt the ice on the sidewalk and driveway?

Eagle View Community recommends Ice Melt, a de-ice brand which prevents well water contamination.

Eagle View

79 Blue Heron Drive Hanover, PA 17331
Phone 717-630-0360